Trucking & Disposal
Avenue Soils has an extensive network of consultants, laboratories, removal and treatment teams that can test, monitor and execute all your leachate toxic contaminated soils, sediments disposal and treatment programs.
Our team can advise a path through many variables and regulations to minimize time and expense with a certification to guarantee our work, such as:
- Any contamination that is below established set limits is direct landfill
- Anything that meets or exceeds the established set limits requires treatment prior to secure landfill disposal
A waste profile must be completed for each project with historical analysis in order for us to provide an accurate quote, as well as a total or dry weight analysis.
We will supply the Chain of Custody for sample submission to our third-party lab prior to any shipment to our site; it is required by law with no exceptions.
Need soil, sediment and groundwater laboratory analysis, or a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment?
Call for a quote at 416-476-1790.
Avenue Soils teams can treat the following contaminants:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (like TCE and PCE)
- Metal Contaminated soils and sediments
- Pesticides and herbicide
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- PCB for direct landfill and treatment if 50 PPM or higher
- Miscellaneous contaminates from spill cleanup and products (debris is acceptable up to 49% of the mixture with soils)
Quotes for hazardous soil trucking and disposal can vary greatly depending on the contaminate composition, level of contamination, volume of soil, sediments and debris and the methodology of extraction.